Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Waiting for some blood tests to be done to see what is wrong this week , she was soo uncomfortable today ,I were there today
Doctor thinking rheumatoid arthritis might be the problem
I think mum's pain level has decreased with age
Need to talk about her dementia to the doctor too

@Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope 

@Shaz51 💚💚💚

Hugs @Shaz51 sending you hugs strength and love ♥️♥️

hi 👋 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 xxxooo

👋🌷 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Clawde 

Thank you for the hugs my sisters @BlueBay , @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 xxxx

@Faith-and-Hope I got outside for about an hour in the garden this afternoon. It was a great reset after sleeping most of the day yesterday and all morning today. I have a very long last week ahead with parent-teacher's all week. My last one is 4:30 on Friday (😔) and all other days I won't finish until 5:30. My babies won't know what is going on but then I will be home with them for 2 weeks ...and am going to make the most of their cuddles 🐶😺💖

How are you going Hon?

@BlueBay 👋

Sounds lovely - getting into the garden @Zoe7 .  I can hear how tired you are …., you will be at the holidays before you know it ❣️

Got all my uni stuff sorted.  Just working on some ugly legals tonight and hoping to be done with that soon too.

Short on sleep, so when I start doing o sag I will go to bed and carry on tomorrow.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope I hope you got a lot done last night and can put some of those nasty legals behind you. I also hope you have had some sleep Hon. 

Four days left and I am counting every hour. Yes I am so tired and I nearly forgot my Dad's birthday this week 😥 It means I have to make a trip after a longer than usual day at work one day this week. I will call in home, feed Clover and pick up Tobes to come with me - and will only stay long enough to give him his present and pretty much just say hi. I can spend some more time in the holidays with him once I have rested for a few days.

@Snowie I know you are away - and hope you are having a great time - but miss you Hon 💙

@Shaz51 @Clawde @Emelia8 @Sans911 and all who visit here - sending love to you all also 💖

Hugs my sister @Zoe7 ❤

Just do the most important things today so you can rest up xxx

Hugs @Clawde , @tyme , @BlueBay , @Faith-and-Hope 

❤️ @Zoe7 ….

👋💕 @Shaz51 

Tooth repair this morning, movie over lunch, then crashed out this afternoon.  Need to get up and cook binned for D2.

😴

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance