@Snowie @Former-Member 🥰💙❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Thanks heaps @Snowie 🥰💜🌺

same there for you 🙌🏻🤗🌺

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 

Thanks for all of those suggestions @Former-Member.  The OTs at the hospitals were great, and Dad is on the ACAAT assessment list now.  Other boys and pieces are under discussion too 👍

Feeling a lot better this afternoon @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @Glisten @Shaz51 Even made it off the couch 👍Going to sort a little of my school work to do later and watch some mindless tv. Hoping tomorrow I can get outside (raining today) and maybe even visit my family for a bit ...see how I am in the morning.

Hugs and hugs and hugs to all 💕

Glad you are feeling better @Zoe7 At least you will be able to enjoy the rest of your time off.

Lots of hugs back to you 💌

Still going to take it easy for the next few days @Snowie I pulled out one of my paintings last week and haven't been able to get to it so might do a little of that this evening if I am still okay.

Clover has just joined Tobes and I on the couch - she is wet as she has been outside. Better dry her off.

Painting sounds like a nice calming activity @Zoe7 

Nothing worse than wet fur!!

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better my friend @Zoe7 

Good idea not to overdo things for the next few days xxx

Hello and hugs ❤️ @Snowie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Emelia8 

Former-Member
Not applicable

No worries @Faith-and-Hope 🙂 

Sounds like all is in progress, which is great. I hope the assessments happen soon, and any other bits and pieces he needs 🙂 🌺💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Glad to hear youre feeling better @Zoe7 🙂 🌺

I hope your weekend goes well, and youre getting more energy back xx

big hugs to you 🙂