Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Can go either or @outlander! Especially during the cooler months which are hopefully around the corner.  

lol @Ali11
im looking forward to abit more cooler weather. the nights are still pretty sticky where i am with days that are still reaching high 20s

I hear you @outlander! These sticky nights are not good for sleeping or drinking delicious warm beverages! Isn't it about time for flannelette sheets? Smiley Very Happy 

i wish @Ali11
im a really hot person and usually sleep with the fan on but with blankets on. strange human iam. its gotta be cold for me to rug up!

It has to be about comfort @outlander! Smiley Wink

exactly @Ali11
are you a cold or a hot person?

Run warm more often than not @outlander, but definitely feel the cold in winter! Smiley LOL How was your day? 

not good @Ali11

Sorry to hear that @outlander Smiley Sad Anything you want to vent about and share? What have you got planned for the weekend?

thanks @Ali11 but i dont think its a good idea. wish i wasnt here to see the Weekend but its not looking to busy but can change at any time so far just the usual work and a volunteer thing
anything planned for you?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance