Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

how are you holding up? @Snowie xo

Struggling a bit @outlander My sh thoughts are high so have taken my night meds already. Hoping that helps.

I am glad Zoe was able to help you hun. 

How are you going?

im around for a while yet if you need some company @Snowie
im going abit better. im just watching criminal minds and chatting on here now.
would talking for a while help as a distraction?

I am glad you are a bit better hun, but realise how sucky it is to be sitting in that place.

Will say goodnight sweetheart, my eyelids are starting to droop😴

Will check in on you tomorrow. I don't go in till the afternoon. Hope you get some decent sleep tonight hun, I know how difficult that is for you. 💜💙💜💙

it is a sucky place to be sitting but i try to remember its not permenant @Snowie
goodnight sis, hopefully ill get to check in with you before you go in but if not. sending lots of squishy big hugs and will hope to hear from you when you can 💚💜💛💙

Goodmorning @Snowie It is hospital day today so sending my love and some hugs to you this morning. I really hope this stay and change of meds will help you Hon - everything crossed for you that it helps you to begin to move forward again. Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 don't go in till this afternoon so just packing now. Getting a little bit nervous. 

How are you going?

Nerves are natural @Snowie You are leaving home and the kids for a couple of weeks and while you need to do this for yourself you are no doubt worried bout your kids too. You got his though Hon - and you know you need to do it to help yourself - that is pretty impressive nd very brave. You know you could not keep going as you were so you have taken the appropriate step to try to get better. It is still a long road but you have taken the first step.

I am okay - just another day to get through really but I'll get there.

I hope there is some good in your day @Zoe7 . I am sure Toby is giving lots of sweet cuddles Heart

Toby is snuggled up on the couch cushion behiind me @Snowie while I have another nap. Dictinct lack of motuvation to do anything. At least I have my baby close 🐶💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance