Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Not Coping

Goodnight sweetheart, and I hope you enjoy winding down with a bit of TV now youve finished the report, and have a good nights sleep @Birdofparadise8 🙂💜

Thank you @Former-Member 

Yes I do hope so. 

No, it's just because I have a regular session once a week with someone, and I asked about calling at other times, and she said I can for crisis but would have to talk to her if I wanted to talk earlier for emotional regulation etc, which sucks when she told me that. Like, If I'm really upset on Thursday, I would have to wait until Sunday to talk to her and have no one to talk to on Thursday. 

Okay, talk tomorrow. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Understood, @Birdofparadise8 🌺🫂

I’m sorry to hear that.  
 I hope you got some sleep and today goes well for you 🙂🌺

Thanks @Former-Member 

I slept well. The assignment is submitted. 

I was talking on the phone to my mum, and I told her how the medicare rebates have finished, and she said oh, okay, so how often are you seeing him every four or six weeks? That got me upset as I wouldn't be able to do that. I said weekly. I started crying because I thought it was going to be an issue. I need to see him weekly at the moment, and Mum said that's okay. If that's what you've got to do, we will cover it. It's just hard because mum said a week ago how they don't have any money, so I told her that, and she apologised for that and how it could be confusing. 

I'm still crying, I hate crying on the phone to mum. I need to get ready to go out. 

Hi @ENKELI @ArraDreaming @Former-Member @Blackbird11 @Snowie @tyme 

I hope you all are doing well today. 

What are you all up to? 

Hi @Birdofparadise8 

Just looking after D today. Watching the footy atm.

Have you got any plans?

I was thinking of going to a shopping centre, but they shut at 5, and it takes 40 min to get there, and I still need to have a shower and lunch. I might go into the city to Myer instead, and I'll see how I go for time. 

I saw she got her wisdom teeth out. I had them done last year. I am pretty sure I could eat normally about three days later. the salt water and syringe are a good idea instead of swishing it around in your mouth. I hope she is okay. @Snowie 

Might be nice to go shopping @Birdofparadise8 It is sunny outside for a change.

I don't think I have been to myer in the city for a long time.

We are using the salt water and syringe. She'll be ok, just takes time now. Still looks a bit like a puffer fish!!

Yeah, it will. I don't really feel like going now, but oh well. I'll have a shower and reassess. I'm just having lunch. 

Does she have an ice pack around her face? I got that from the hospital, and it really helps. 

Is there a Myer near where you live? @Snowie 

We've got the ice packs for her face @Birdofparadise8 They are helping a bit.

The closet myer is about an hours drive away. I am rural. We do have a kmart that is about 20 minutes away, that's really the closet thing we have.

I guess you can decide what to do after your shower. Sometimes a day at home is just as nice.