Re: Oscillation between two mind sets

Sounds really hard @creative_writer 💜

Yes, if you feel like trying, focus on the warm weight of the blankets, and the softness of your pillow…would that be ok? 🌺💜

@Former-Member the blanket and pillow do feel comforting. I feel safer in bed. I find it hard to feel safe (even though I am), the world feels like a cold and dangerous place

Yeah, @creative_writer snuggle in and keep yourself feeling that comfort feeling sounds good right now 🙂🌺

that’s very understandable regarding not feeling safe even though you are..it’s ok sweetheart, sometimes this happens. For now, let’s find a way for you to feel a bit safer with some comfort focus in your safe place snuggled in bed..would that be ok..? 🙂🌺💜

@Former-Member I think it’s best if I head off to bed soon before thoughts go wild. I’ll catch you another time 🫂💖

Sounds good @creative_writer 🌺

get some good rest, and catch you then dearest 💜

go gently, rest well 🌺

Hi @Former-Member I hope today has been kind to you 🫂💖

Hello there @creative_writer 🌺🙂

today has been a good day, thank you for asking dearest 😊

how are you doing this evening? I hope you’re going ok 🌺💜

@Former-Member it’s hard, but holding on right now. I am waiting for dinner, might feel better after then. Have you been up to much today?

Yes, I do understand @creative_writer 💜🌺 

hang in there sweetness, and hopefully things feel better after dinner 🙂

just cleaning & laundry here, and muffins🙂

@Former-Member just had dinner. It helped the migraine a bit, but the pain is still there.

Your muffins looked delicious. I hope you enjoyed them 💖