Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Anyway, my sister messaged back some bs

Anyway my sister messaged back some bs

Christmas is always so interesting to me because I never celebrated until I had my own kids
and now it’s so fun? and i spend. Lot of the day just hanging out with the kids because i never got that, that part fills my cup a bit that, my social battery dies slower around kids when they aren’t being annoying
@tyme

I hope you don’t mind me talking about Christmas with you

That's so funny. Has he filled the bath tub with water yet @ArraDreaming ? 

Of course i don't mind you talking about Christmas @ArraDreaming ! It's not an offence. lol . I just don't celebrate it... just like birthdays lol. I just don't see what's so special about bdays once you pass a certain age. If anything, each bday I need to calculate my age.... and geez, the number aint getting any smaller!

DId both boys get a snorkling set?

that was the first thing he asked to do at 6am Christmas morning we said no but he got his chance, my in laws have a pool even though it was raining and cold I got in with him to test out the kit 🤣🤣 @tyme

Lol... raining and cold.. that's how people get sick.. Your dedication as a father lol @ArraDreaming 

It was either that or he kept asking @tyme he was too excited

no our middle kid got some other outdoor gear but no snorkel kit, a bit little still @tyme
although he just spent the last 3 days playing with a peice of cardboard insert from packaging so… Santa will remember that for next year @tyme

got some Cars movie merch from extended family @tyme pretty sure that made his year
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance