Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Good afternoon @Bow @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Zoe7 and anyone else passing through

Hope you day is going good for you all

💜💜💜

Hiya @Snowie ...... 👋💕❄️

A day on the road here, and now I am back in the big smoke ......  I am very tired, but ticking boxes 💪

@Zoe7 I have got really high results in my Abstraction unit ..... but even better is that I have learned how to extend my practice in tbat direction 🎉.

How are you doing Hon ?  You have been quiet the last day or so, mid-week which is less usual for you .... 🦋💞

Hi to @Bow @Eve7 @Shaz51 @@@and anyone else around 💕

Been in a lot of pain @Faith-and-Hope so have struggled through work and laying down when home. Pain killers have given a little temporary relief but not ongoing. One more day to get through and then complete rest for the weekend. That means I am falling behind in work but nothing more I can do at the moment. I have mixed up 2 duties this week at work too - a clear indication that I am barely getting through Smiley Sad 

I am so pleased about your results and your new skills Hon. I often use you as an examle that even the very best artists are continuing to improve and learn Heart 

@Snowie @Bow @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Sans911 Have not got much in me at the moment but sending you all love and hugs 💖

I am sorry you are experiencing so much pain @Zoe7 and I hope it settles very soon.

Meanwhile Lots of love and gentle hugs.

💜💖🤗💖💜

Thanks @Eve7 Off to bed now Smiley Sad Goodnight all Heart

26C6BA0B-3F66-47F1-AC54-067198884A41.jpeg

@Zoe7 ..... light and love incoming Hon

Morning @Zoe7 @Snowie @Eve7 @Bow @Shaz51 ..... saw you too @HenryX ..... 👋💕

Good Afternoon, hope it’s enjoyable everyone

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Snowie @Bow @Shaz51 

💜🤸‍♂️🏖🤸‍♂️💜

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope 

and Best Wishes to you and @Eve7 , @Zoe7 , @Snowie , @Bow 

I hope that difficulties will diminish and the day will be pleasant and productive for all

@HenryX 

Good afternoon @HenryX @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 and anyone else around

Hoping your day is going well

Lots of love 💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance