Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

no worries @Faith-and-Hope 

Coffee sounds good. 💜

It was in a bookshop @Former-Member .  No real brain for reading st the moment, but it was lovely to be sitting amongst books anyway .....

@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope A cuppa for both of you it seems

That does not sound good with your traumatic news @Former-Member Hope the prn and cuppa have helped just a little.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I love new books. @Faith-and-Hope 

My brain sounds like yours  😀

Driving up town before, I kept having to ask myself, where am I going. 🤪🤔

Prns unfortunately don’t make me feel great @Zoe7 

But I guess they do calm me down a little. Just feel like sleeping 

Managed to make pancakes with stewed apples, maple syrup, banana and cinnamon for dinner. Had proper meal for lunch. 

Is it bedtime yet?

😴🤔💖

Love the sound of pancakes for dinner @Former-Member but couldn't have the banana. I love bananas but they have to be on their own unless in a fresh fruit salad - can't eat them in anything else 😮

It is that balance with prns between helping to calm and wanting to sleep so I understand they don't make you feel very good either. It sounds like you will have an early night - I hope you do not have any more nightmares and can get some much needed rest.

The pancakes sound yum @Former-Member ..... ditto re no more nightmares and some decent sleep for you ..... 💜🌷

@Faith-and-Hope 👋💜💐

🤗💚💕 @Zoe7 

I'm still not in a good way, I am really struggling. I need extra support. My anxety and lack of sleep is really affecting me.

Hi @oceangirl 

What can you do to help distract yourself this evening ?  Is there a favourite movie you can watch ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance