Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti hey PP your budgies are so cute. Enjoy your morning walk and cuppa. Hope your trip will be nice and refreshing. I have a relaxing day tomorrow off work. Weekend is looking busy with birthday party and mother's day with family. Take care

@PeppyPatti  Damn straight! I lost 10 years somewhere @PeppyPatti I think it fell out of my pocket.

If anyone finds my missing 10 years please return it via SANE moderators LOL

#1 daughter sweetly deposited Mama at Domestic Terminal 4 with hugs and kisses.

The place seems exclusively occupied by FIFO workers and I feel self conscious, not blending in.

G

Hey @oceangirl

Yep sure is !

New name is my 3 initials

Taking a sense of ownership over this now

Hope you're well @oceangirl

Morning team

Have fealsied that my new psych is not suited for purpose. Didn't let me speak enough. Suggested I had problems with my colleagues because of gender when in fact I've actually worked with more women than men lol.
I think the age difference was a problem maybe.
I've realsied too that I want to talk about trauma extensively from the past and how this has impacted me now in the present rather than just coping skills from cbt or act. They are useful skills but they are bandages. I want to find a cause and cure for the current ailment .

Found someone in the city and booked in. Changed my MHCP too so that's good.

I'm on a path back towards joy I think. Or at least something like that, discovering old parts of myself and getting back in touch with them.

Hams of old maybe

Good Morning Everyone,

@MDT @Glisten @Meowmy @PeppyPatti @TAB @StuF @tyme @hanami @Appleblossom  nd All,

Tagging people is the most difficult part. Every. Single....I think 🤔 who have I forgotten? If it is you - sorry & Hey👍🏻

I hope everyone is well.

I am waiting to hear if I get a call back from my doc. I made apt for next week, but my medical can a bus is very low. I thinki will make it, I have to PACE myself.

@SmilingGecko hello, how are you? I have a handpan. Do you know what they are? I am only starting to learn. They are very very expensive, & difficult to source. It is all handmade & takes several months apparently. It sounds like Tibetan bowls but way better - at least to me. You can Google handpan music.

Wishing everyone peace✌️ & chill.

Got paid early in the morning about 2am I checked to see if it was in had trouble sleeping anyway this morning went to pay something but didn't go through so I checked my bank and all my money was gone, then checking where it all went shows playstation network took it all, no idea who they are and they all showed on hold so contacted bank they said nothing they can do until they clear then they can see how their on my account. 

They cancelled my card and now have no money to get food or pay bills

On top of everything else that's going on in my life this has just pushed me to the limit, feel like I'm jinxed or something just can't believe it 

So not going to be a good week,I'm in bed watching meta gala, not checking any messages that come through or email as will loose it when they tell me my bills didn't get paid specially when I was starting to be on track with my finances now this is going to set me back trying to work out how to catch up and trying to not take tablets to block it all out

@StanD @MDT @Glisten @Meowmy @PeppyPatti @TAB @StuF @tyme @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @oceangirl @SmilingGecko @creative_writer @HelloKitty1981 

that's not good @saturnzoon  is it your son doing that again ? prob get him away from your card might be a good idea. you said once he was paying for games on your card or something?

@MDT 

Hope you're going well :).

I have been not myself of late, but getting there. You do what is best for you Hams. 

Oh no!!! @saturnzoon How terrible is that? 

I'm so sorry to hear that things are just snowballing...

It's the worst when you go to pay something and it bounces back... and then, only to find the money has gone into these phantom transactions!

My heart goes out to you. Please take care!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance