Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Shaz51 @Emelia8 

I can't remember if it was Monday or Tuesday night now (but defs not last night)

we had an inch of rain in 30minutes - entire back yard under water (all the vegies) and 2" water through the shed - all gone within an hour but a modicum of damage  done

Mr S was out bailing, feeling like a hero while the cat and I slept on.

Clear last night and tonight @Shaz51 

Another whopper on Tueaday that we were thankfully on the edge of. Road blocked on 3 sides of town as a result.  Split and went around us again. A lot of damage around town in that one. Most grateful we missed the worst of it.

@SJT63  my mum had over 2" in half an hour on Tuesday night. Was pretty intense. 

Hi @Determined @Faith-and-Hope @SJT63 @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @@@@@and anyone passing this way Clawde needs a chocolate and it's freinds Thankyou for the contact and connections in this mental environment and forum just when I need it it's been here Thankyou From @@a Clawde @Tab 

Heyo @Clawde, looks like there was a shortage of people out and about 8 hours ago..
You still want a friendly cuppa?

Morning-Coffee.jpg

Marshmallows coming soon, going out to buy the milk, eyes are puffy from crying just can't stop, need to get over myself , but struggling to do so atm.,  I want my body guard back 😭

FB_IMG_1634883793876.jpg

Hi @Determined and @Faith-and-Hope , @Clawde , @Smc , @SJT63 

Love the analogy - think I can identify with the reason and effect of not drinking coffee, too.

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

C60887AC-DED0-4463-A4A9-BF676644745C.jpeg

@Clawde ..... marshmallow flower with that ?

💜

@Clawde hugs and more hugs 

Screenshot_2021-09-27-10-26-02-54.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-10-11-07-24-26.jpg

Screenshot_2021-08-26-16-08-56-12.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance