Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

GM @Meowmy @StuF @StuF  literally freezing here lol .

Having coffee. got to be at drs in 2hrs time. cant remember what appt was for ha. had to see nurse first for physio referral i remember. then go to bigtown to pick purchase up.I really could go back to sleep right now

@TAB hey tabby, good luck at dr .

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  pain meds would be good. might have to find new practice if cannot get here.

Big program to fix @ Tab tell them to cut down drinking, then cut pain meds off and try and get him to stop drinking as well. 

not all about them. I have to live as well.

I hope you get what you need at the doctors @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

been a while since thats happened @Oaktree  but thanks . been all about them lately. going to have to put my foot down a bit today. not sure it will work, then will have to go somewhere else. its been getting a bit 'all about them' lately 

anyway, will write notes and go there in hope lol

G'day @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16

Happy Monday!...good band, not sure about the day! lol

How did you get on at doctors @TAB 

Hope it worked out

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @Oaktree hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Just at work. It has stopped raining. Take care.

Hiya @Meowmy 

Just trying to get started here. Waiting to hear from my doc so I can grab some meds.

Weather is surprisingly good! Nothing like they were forecasting, but it's supposed to change

Hope work goes quickly

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance