Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Good work on the garden @Shaz51 

Enjoy your cuppa 🙂

ohh boy @StuF 

husband just made me another coffee 😂🤣😂🤣

Haha @Shaz51  - you have trained him well!

Hello @Shaz51 pleased to hear you've enjoyed your day in the garden today. A quiet restful afternoon sounds like its in order for you

Big g'day to all the cool forum crew @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @greenpea @Glisten @Jacques 

TAB
Senior Contributor

dont think ever been less prepared for dentist but it was okay. they found 2 fillings needed to be done barely looking, could be related to jaw pain or its wisdom tooth they said. got 2 fillings. have to get jaw xray have another appt for clean, but will be more fillings @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten  @StuF 

Well thats my week . see how much beer I can spill with numb bottom lip lol ....

done mulitple calls re counselling etc 

more calls re solar madness

DES, dentist,

oh, forgot, have ph appt w cardio in around an hour.

news on heart procedure, re echo test, holter after the fact, to see if it worked or not 

not sure I want to know, but have to..

TAB
Senior Contributor

..fresh outa dentists chair from 2 fillings @Bill16  new dentist, looks aust trained , thats a start, got ph appt in an hour from cardio and thats in with appts etc for the week, time for Beers

I'm way ahead of you re beers @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

might do 3 shots straight up @Bill16  been a rough week here w appts, hassles ok health as well

Yeah I would like a few shots @TAB better stick to my plan 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance