Re: Everything music

@StuF @Shaz51 @greenpea @TAB 

Um.... @ENKELI @Glisten 

I'm feeling your love. Had a huge double bump in past 2-

 showing this fairly pathetic looking leather necklace. It's sells for a lot of money. I think we are all in the wrong job... 

IMG_7994-3_1020x.progressive.jpg

Getting through. Felt your love @Glisten 

I can't see myself lasting the day without some kind of nap @Shaz51 

Hey @PeppyPatti 

Picture of necklace has not loaded yet

But I hope you have a good day!

Lol. It's like the teeth pulling I'm experiencing seeing Mr Rocker get out of bed before 11am  

By the way...... @ENKELI there's no emotional tantrums over here but wasn't you talking about teeth that spurred me onto getting my teeth checked therefore all savings disappeared ?? 

Lol 

https://youtu.be/5N8-GQYLOj8?si=ETaOA50O2q2IUyxj

@PeppyPatti 

The image of the necklace is showing now. Pretty cool...but  not my thing. Still, if other people are willing to give money for it...excellent!

@PeppyPatti I think it was! I hope you don't need as much treatment as I do! 

Enjoy your week my friend 😍

@StuF I'm just commenting on how to make money quick. Personally a few stupid leather thongs and round them up in circles them whack 70 on them ... .

Cool .....

Nice work @PeppyPatti !

Alice in Chains 1990-12-22 - Live Facelift Promo Thanks To bootlegmatrix.netgoo.org For This
Set Drain You * School * Molly's Lips * Polly * Aneurysm * Smells Like Teen Spirit * Territorial Pissings

Pearl Jam June 22nd 2024 Dublin, Ireland Marley Park This was one of the more challenging ones to put together but hopefully came out ok. Enjoy 0:00:00 Release 0:06:04 Low Light 0:09:32 Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town 0:14:43 Corduroy 0:21:12 Given To Fly 0:24:44 Scared Of Fear ...