TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

this cat doesnt go near tray @SmilingGecko  I used to  make scratching motions to show others .

bloods first go. snookered myself w cheap dental, should not have gone there today, person wasnt helpful, obv I didnt know the system, gave me voucher (which did not want as expires b4 appt),  suggesting I go to another town if cant get in here.  will look a bit suss when go back there in a weeks time and ask for another one, will just say pain went away and came back, guess lol

going back to bed here

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Glisten  home now, going back to bed lol

@TAB hey tabby, glad you're safely home. Enjoy nap take care. 

@Glisten @SmilingGecko @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, at second job. Hot a week break after this afternoon.  Hope you're all okay. Take care

@Meowmy @TAB @Glisten @StuF @Jynx 

Have been doing vacuum cleaning the kitchen and living room, my Bissell picks up more dust than the old K-mart one which went kaput. Got air filters on now again, the air is nice and fresh. Will have to get Electrodry in to clean the carpets soon. Have been putting it off. Was able to meditate before now heading off to vets to pick up kitty cat food.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  enjoy your break

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, kmart better than what they cost, but dont cost much @SmilingGecko  re vacuums

Just checking what cat aromatherapy I can put on which is safe for cats. Theres actually a cat aromatherapy company here in Australia! lol  AI told me which ones were safe and I double checked with official website. I have some Geranium in the fridge so will put it on later to calm the cat @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, three hours to holiday. Hope you're  okay. Enjoy the afternoon 

Good stuff @Meowmy! So youre going on holiday for a week. Is that the holiday going to Japan? I nearly taught conversational English in Japan. I don't speak Japanese but they had these education places all over the country where they teach folk with broken english to read magazines and newspapers and talk more fluently. All i recall from their culture was Grand Gomi days where 'gaijuns' (foreigners) would go through garbage to furnish their apartments. It was full of stigma back then when Japan was highly materialistic. Don't know if thats changed but Japan was a throwaway culture. People used to throw away bath towels after just one season was done with to get updated manchester, same with decor. It was quite excessive!

@SmilingGecko hey SG, not going to Japan until next year. Friend visiting from overseas next week. Taking a bit of time with her ha