Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: In the middle of nowhere

I’m so tired of the flashes and spinning 😞

My head is not ok @simplesymbol  I don’t know what to do anymore. 

@petrichor, how would you feel about giving lifeline a call?  I want you to have access to support during this time and think they are well placed to help you if you are feeling like you're having a crisis.  What do you think?

Ok @simplesymbol I try. I really can’t deal with it, I hope I can reach them, I have tried for weeks but I think it’s my reception. I’ll try.

You're feeling overwhelmed right now but you can get through this and will be ok.

Are there some things you've found helpful in the past for soothing yourself when feeling overwhelmed?

That sounds really hard @petrichor. I'm so sorry to hear of what you're experiencing. Know that I'm sitting here with you ❤️ Will also tag a few others who may be able to lend an ear and sit with you also @Clawde @NatureLover @Snowie @Shaz51 @Anastasia @MDT 

Hi @simplesymbol 

I tried to talk to lifeline. Breathing helps even if it can be really hard. Being outside on the porch. Holding my little teddy. Reading why and who I should stay alive for. 

Hey @petrichor
How are you now?

Hi @TideisTurning 

How are you? I haven’t slept much last night but I’ve had a couple of toasts now. I don’t know what else to do. My head doesn’t want to stop spinning. I don’t know what to tell others about how I feel, it always just feels to mushy in my head. 

Hi @MDT sorry I didn’t see your post before

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance