Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hey @creative_writer 

Didn't do much today. Just some washing and made some mushy food for D. Using quite a few prn today.

How has your day gone?

@Snowie nothing wrong with PRN if you need them. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you💖

Feeling the pain and depression sinking in more. Yeah, it could be worse. I always feel so exhausted and drained by the end of the day

@Snowie  I hope D is though the worst of the pain now 🤞

Is part of your crap sleep checking on D in the night at the moment? I hope it can improve for both of you now... 

Hoping today is better for you 💙

@NatureLover I think checking in on D isn't helping my sleep. Think it's a mixture of a few things.

I feel like things are falling apart all around me. Had another cancellation this morning for today. Thats 4 appointments in the last week. Just must be me.

@NatureLover @creative_writer wishing you both a good day today

Hi @Snowie
Sounds like you're having a bit of a tough-ish day today? Sleep, cancellations (I highlight this because when I am awaiting an appointment it can feel horrible if it's cancelled last minute, really stuffs up my day - does this happen for you too?)

Hello @NatureLover and @creative_writer 🙂 Hope everyone is drinking water today! (I say to myself.. if I can remind others, surely I'll do it more too, right?) 😛

Hugs ❤️ and sitting with you @Snowie 🥰

@PizzaMondo the cancellation this morning only came through an hour before my appt. I know they couldn't help it but still irritates me.

I'm not sure if my crappy mood is related to lack of sleep or something else.

I hope you are going ok.

Hi @Shaz51 

How are you today?

@Snowie , @PizzaMondo 

As we are heading for retiring next month 

We finished one of our jobs today and I cried 

And then our customer had to tell us what other cleaners are charging :face_with_rolling_eyes: 

Wow, our customers were really getting a bargain 

oh @Shaz51 I'm sure it was happy and sad tears all at the same time.

Just that one step closer to retirement.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance