Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Just a mix up of words @Birdofparadise8 

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🌺🙂💜

I hope you’re doing ok this evening 🙂

Ah, these pesky stem cells… well, they don’t like playing nice. But, let’s not worry about that, shall we..? 🙂

let’s focus on some of the things we can work on, and building our collective resilience with positivity and support…would that be ok sweetheart? 💜🌺

@Jynx @tyme 

💜

Ah okay @Blackbird11 

No, not really 😥. I'm just trying to do some uni work @PinkFlamingo.

That sounds like a good idea. 

You are so very positive and optimistic about life. I really like it, especially when I am not feeling positive or optimistic. 

Anyone around to chat? 

Hi @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11 @creative_writer @ENKELI @Snowie @ArraDreaming @tyme @Jynx 

How is everyone today? 

I am one day closer to submitting the research proposal, but it's been very stressful. A few members still haven't finished, or they haven't done the right thing, so another member and I have to fix it. 

I'm about to have dinner, and then I have a quiz to do. 

Wow. You've been busy today. @Birdofparadise8 

Tell me about it. People are not pulling their weight for this assignment, so I have to do all my parts and fix their parts as well. 

We have to give constructive feedback, so I have that ready to go when I complete the peer contribution form. 

How are you? 

Did you get my email on Wednesday? @tyme 

Hey @Birdofparadise8 . This is the reason why I dislike group assignments. It ends up being so much more work.

Yes, I received your email but I haven't had time to respond yet. I will though.

I know I would say this has been the worst group in my three years at uni so far. It feels like a two-person group, not a five-person group. 

Okay, all good. I was checking because it took a long time to come through with the tec issues last time, so I thought that might have been the issue. 

@tyme 

I’m so sorry to hear that @ENKELI 💜🫂

It sounds like it would be so wonderful to have him in WA, where he can feel the vitality that flows naturally when immersed in a loving and positive environment. 
I’m really sorry to hear he’s in a place where he doesn’t feel connection besides a sense of duty. I do hope you get the opportunity to pop over this way (nsw) to see him 💜🌺

I’m guessing this isn’t easy for you, too.. here for you and sending you big hugs 🫂💜🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance