Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

No i wouldnt be packing in 40 degree heats either. Way to hot for my liking.
Your doing well with your packing even though you might not think you are.

The boot is helping a little though is pretty awkward to use but when im walking around it doesnt feel as painful as before and its helping my ankle knee and hip pain as im not walking so awkwardly. The pain comes on alot at night esp if ive done alot of walking. The bruising has gone down into the ball of my foot aswell so all the pressure of the day gets to it. Such an awkward place to have it so as well as the boot theres some exercises,pain relief, resting where i can, icing it and elevation ( but i finsd the elevation actually increases the pain for some reason so havent done that for a few days.

Aw can you give them a pat for me? Such cuties. Hows Jasper handling the move? Im.glad Mr A is happy being outside, sounds like abit of an adventurer as long as hes safe and ok.

@Sans911

Jasper is really not a interested cat in many things, so at this time he's not phased at all. He's off somewhere right now probably staring at an ant.

Sounds like the boot is helping in some ways. It's good you are committed and motivated in your recovery. The air pressure inside the boot will change the dynamics of your muscle and tendon recovery.

Well lil Sis @outlander I'm nodding off here so will say goodnight. Hope you get some sleep, and that tomorrow goes okish.

Lol 'off staring at an ant'! Little things amuse small minds

Yeah i didn't expect the boot to fix it but it is better with it. 2 weeks with it and then see where to from there. You dont really think about a part of your body until its injured and you have to be careful hey.

Goodnight sis ❤ sleep well @Sans911

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for offering to chat @outlander

Thats lovely of you. It’s best I don’t say anything. 

You have enough to deal with. 

I’ll work through it. 

Decided prn is needed. 

Thanks sgain. 

Take care. 

💖🌷

thats ok @Former-Member but i dont mind listening if you want to talk about anything at all. you done have to stay quiet here Heart

afternoon to you @outlander

hope you are keeping cool in this heat if it is hot where you are too

Hey @outlander. Noticed you are still up. You OK? (Maybe a silly question so it's OK not to say if you dont want to)

Hey @CheerBear this is pretty usual for me. Im not usually asleep until around 230 of a night.
Just waiting on some pain releif to kick in for this headache otherwise just hanging tight for now and coping with things the best i can for now but abit worried about tomorrow.

Your up pretty late yourself? Is there something keeping you up?

It is a bit late for me to be on here but I feel like I've had a gajillion coffees all of a sudden and sleep seems impossible right now @outlander. Would have been helpful to have this kind of energy when I could have actually used it today 😏 Might have to hit an off switch with meds tonight if I dont start to feel sleepy soon. (Should probably take my normal medication now I remember as I forgot to earlier which may explain the gajillion coffee feelings 😉 Will do that right now)

What's going on tomorrow (if you'd like to share)? I haven't ventured around much today and might have missed that one.

Oh dear our cheerbear is bouncing off the walls lol. Isnt it funny we get our energy at odd times!

Oh its just another bbq.. again.. for another celebration. Having it at the park so the kids will be amused. I just fins being around them to overwhelming and bring on even more irrational worries about nothing in particular and also the fear of dogs being there. Usually its pretty good and not many but still worries me abit. And the other part ia abi silly but its the fact i have the boot and people asking what happened. It sounds silly having a boot for all that people will hear is bruising. I already get alot of judgement from them and this is making me quite nervous
@CheerBear
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance