Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Events and updates

espressologic
Administrator

You’re invited to SANE’s RecoveryClub!

We're excited to offer our community first access to our new RecoveryClub program - a free online mental health recovery program for people with complex mental health needs and trauma and the family, friends and carers who support them.

This 6-month program is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.

What to expect from RecoveryClub:

• Free recovery tools and support: Work towards your recovery goals at your own pace with instant access to online tools and support.
  • Recovery planning resources: Use templates and guides to create your own mental health recovery plan and strategies for greater wellbeing.
  • Weekly recovery groups: Join weekly support groups covering topics from the CHIME mental health recovery framework, including connection, hope and optimism, identity, meaning and purpose and empowerment.
  • Fortnightly recovery catch-ups: Connect with other participants and program leaders to stay on track.
  • Secure participant portal: Access your recovery plan, group bookings, and resources in one convenient space.
  • Additional SANE supports: Telephone counselling, online discussions, events, 24/7 community forums, and more.

RecoveryClub is a pilot program, and spaces are limited to the first 200 participants. 

To learn more and to register, visit sane.org/recovery-club.
Have questions? Email the RecoveryClub team at recoveryclub@sane.org

32 REPLIES 32

Re: You’re invited to SANE’s RecoveryClub!

@Leeanne1 - would you be interested in the above Recovery Club?

@tyme 

Yes I would be 

Feel free to register @Leeanne1 . Let us know if you need help with it.

@tyme 

I need help with the recovery club form please 

Hey @Leeanne1 , have you tried referring yourself using this link: https://portal.sane.org/s/recovery-club-referral?

Let me know if this works for you. If not, we will find another way to support you to apply.

@tyme 

I did got it 

Great @Leeanne1 

Feel free to tag me into any of your posts 🙂

@tyme 

Thanks 

@tyme 

How does the recovery club work?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance