espressologic
Administrator

You’re invited to SANE’s RecoveryClub!

We're excited to offer our community first access to our new RecoveryClub program - a free online mental health recovery program for people with complex mental health needs and trauma and the family, friends and carers who support them.

This 6-month program is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.

What to expect from RecoveryClub:

• Free recovery tools and support: Work towards your recovery goals at your own pace with instant access to online tools and support.
  • Recovery planning resources: Use templates and guides to create your own mental health recovery plan and strategies for greater wellbeing.
  • Weekly recovery groups: Join weekly support groups covering topics from the CHIME mental health recovery framework, including connection, hope and optimism, identity, meaning and purpose and empowerment.
  • Fortnightly recovery catch-ups: Connect with other participants and program leaders to stay on track.
  • Secure participant portal: Access your recovery plan, group bookings, and resources in one convenient space.
  • Additional SANE supports: Telephone counselling, online discussions, events, 24/7 community forums, and more.

RecoveryClub is a pilot program, and spaces are limited to the first 200 participants. 

To learn more and to register, visit sane.org/recovery-club.
Have questions? Email the RecoveryClub team at recoveryclub@sane.org

32 REPLIES 32

Re: You’re invited to SANE’s RecoveryClub!

@Leeanne1 - would you be interested in the above Recovery Club?

@tyme 

Yes I would be 

Feel free to register @Leeanne1 . Let us know if you need help with it.

@tyme 

I need help with the recovery club form please 

Hey @Leeanne1 , have you tried referring yourself using this link: https://portal.sane.org/s/recovery-club-referral?

Let me know if this works for you. If not, we will find another way to support you to apply.

@tyme 

I did got it 

Great @Leeanne1 

Feel free to tag me into any of your posts 🙂

@tyme 

Thanks 

@tyme 

How does the recovery club work?