Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Does anyone want to talk

Contact my sister because I’m a nice person and it’s Christmas sees my message doesn’t respond 

call my brother doesn’t answer the phone

Sorry for trying to be nice forget I even tried 

1,732 REPLIES 1,732

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Bunch of numbskulls

I don’t expect them to be nice but don’t be rude
0 brain cells between them all

TO help YOU feel better, can you just say they ran out of credit? @ArraDreaming 

Sometimes, thinking about things another way is not to give them an excuse but to help us feel better. That's what I find myself doing a lot.

It's when someone does something really irritating. I forgive them so I feel better - not because they feel better. 

So in this, remember, you need to come out on top. Better yourself. Just say they don't have credit.

Idk @tyme too tired to give a shit but also annoyed still so

Can I tell you a funny story @tyme guess what time our oldest kid woke up for Santa on Christmas Eve…..

11pm??? LOL @ArraDreaming 

Earlier! @tyme

9:30 LOL!!!
Santa and Mrs Claus were up wrapping presents and we heard him get up it was only that he sneezed that we heard him, he was on his way to wake his brother up!
He had been asleep for like an hour 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol. Kids have no concept of time. My niece asked me what time it was a few mornings a go. I told her it was 6am so she'd go back to sleep because my sister said she can't get up until 8am. 

Then she said, it can't be 6am because the pigeons are awake and pigeons are dumb (she could hear them cooing)! They don't wake up early to make breakfast, so it must be later than 6am....

and yes it was... it was after 8am... @ArraDreaming 

Went back to bed and cried @tyme
Kids are so funny!! Santa bought our kid a snorkel set for Christmas guess what he has been wearing since 6am Monday 🥸wont wear shoes just flippers Mrs jay5 made them nice Christmas outfits to all wear and hes wearing flippers in all the pictures 🤣🤣
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance