Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Might be a morning theme for today? @Snowie and @Zoe7 🙂🌺

Supposed to be cooking, instead just having a cuppa till inspiration raises it’s head ☺️

@Faith-and-Hope 🌺

I know once I start I will be okay @Snowie @PinkFlamingo but not motivated just yet. It is only early though so I have time.

What are you both up to today?

Hello and hugs @Snowie , @Faith-and-Hope , @PinkFlamingo , @Zoe7 

Sitting on couch here too ❤️

Watching a YouTube videos of someone restoring an old mansion in France 

Not sure yet @Zoe7 

Hubby wants to go to a friends house to watch the footy. I would be happy just to stay at home and watch it here with Izzy on my lap!

Yes there’s plenty of time to gather momentum to make a start isnt there  @Zoe7  ☺️🌺

I have some meat defrosting so I’ll be making some food to eat for the next few days on the stove, while I cook some anzac bics in the oven, which I’ll share with some of my neighbours 🙂

@Snowie ☺️🌺

Hi everyone, just been to the playground and oval for a little bit how is everyone what are you all up to?

Hey there @Shaz51 🤗🌺

Mansion restoration sounds really interesting - lots of very old buildings with such unusual features…really different to Au 🙂

A great-aunt lived in a 400 year old stone building in England.. it was so unusual! ☺️🌺

I will probably have the footy on this afternoon too @Snowie but not that interested in it - we play tonight so I will take a break to watch our boys play.

@PinkFlamingo I did some cooking yesterday so I could have a few days of just heating up while I do the wall. I love Anzac biscuits - hope they come out okay.

@ArraDreaming Trying to get motivated to sand my wall - I have at least got out of my jammies so that is a step forward.

I think we might make Anzac biscuits later on too @Zoe7

is it a big wall to sand?

Ohh @PinkFlamingo I love Anzac biscuits. Thats nice to share them with your neighbours.

Sometimes doing a big cook up and then having it for multiple nights makes things so much easier.

We have freezer nights. Meals I have cooked and put in the freezer. Then the kids and hubby can choose what to eat and saves me cooking that night!

@ArraDreaming not a lot on today. Will watch the dawn service from Gallipoli on tv. Starts around lunch time.

@Zoe7 my team isn't playing but at least it will be background sound on.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance