Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

it was annoying @SmilingGecko 

the doctor said it was because of all my physical problems that made it longer to get rid of flu and then an ear infection xx

Oh geez thats terrible @Shaz51 

@Gemma13 & @tonys Hello 👋🏼 The Bookkeeper & my Huckleberry friend. Very happy to read your post @Gemma13

In response to Huck’s question, “what dreams you are shaping in wood?”

Will you please tell @tonys Huckleberry, “I raised the colours. Lawyer lead broadside Fire All attack. Waiting.”

You must be exhausted @Gemma13 Wish I was there to help you.

G

You had a 5 week flu‼️ That awful @Shaz51 

Stress - cortisol doesn’t help. Unavoidable for you dear friend.

Lets hope for better days ahead 🙌🏼

G

Hey @Stout 

Did you have a good time today ?? 

I saw my brother early this morning for coffee. 

It was cool. When he goes somewhere he gets attention as he is a circus dude - I look pretty boring next to him ( in a good way ) 😅

@PeppyPatti your brother is a circus dude?

What is a circus dude?

Like is his choice of transportation a monocycle?

How did he become a circus dude?

G

Hiya @Gemma13 / @tonys !

Thanks for the update. I hope things keep improving and you can get him home soon

@Gemma13  @tonys 

forgot, @ Tab had another upgrade a few weeks ago .. am now @ Tab Awesome (from Steve Awesome, from Steve ..Austin ..ok $6 million $ Man .. faster, stronger, harder lololo)

ok had a cardioversion. was ..heartstopping .. lol

G’day @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 @PeppyPatti @Oaktree @Asgard @greenpea @Healandlove @Ainjoule @ENKELI @Captain24 @Snowie 

The worst thing about tinting your own eyebrows is if you forget.

Then go down the street for coffee. 🫤😂

G

hi @Gemma13 i hope @tonys is taking care of himself, and listening to the doctors and nurses and yoruself as well, as you are clearly an important part of his recovery.

my piece was published online to a lot of good reviews and i  have been rearranging life to improve my situation. my piece was a memoir style piece about my recent few months and how i landed on my feet. I did land on my feet, and kept going, with hope and love, and good people. Good people make all the difference. 

Thank u for being that for @tonys we await his return to joining us and sharing good yarns by the fire and making those connections in his precise, observant, witty and warm way

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance