Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @Historylover i hope youre doing well!

Good o @Stout 

How is today going ? 

The spa sounds lovely @Glisten 💖

Hi @Gemma13 I don’t think we met before, lovely to meet you 💖

Hello to you too, @SmilingGecko. I'm doing well and hope all is well with you too. I'm off to badminton today, then the physiotherapist for treatment for a long-standing hip injury. My first experience with physiotherapy and it's quite a treat to be cared for. I usually just keep on keeping on. At least the weather has been a little kinder of late! Have a good day @SmilingGecko. Up to much?

I'm really pleased you are getting out now with your groups. Its a much needed welcome shift. You are doing really well @Historylover. You were living under the strain of loneliness having no social contact for a while. It used to really affect me too for years but somehow something flipped and i managed to adjust. Enjoy your physio! 

Morning all

Back to work after my Pop's funeral

Hurting. Aching. Sad.

But still moving with him in mind. Never forgotten, always remembered.

Everything will be ok @MDT you will have your ups and downs and feelings that come through by a will of their own now your Pop has gone. Just allow yourself to be and learn to accept these states as a part of grieving. Its going to be hard adjusting to your new life without him. Things just have a way of seeming to keep going after you experience this moment of pause. Please take care of you - regular healthy habits and enlisting family and friends to shoulder the load. Speak to your clinician if need be and keep everyone in the loop. Sending you my love

@MDT Always mate. Pop will always be with you.

No one is ever truly gone if their name is still mentioned.

Hugs G

Good morning @SmilingGecko 

How are you today?

What’s on your agenda?

G

I don't know @Glisten. Have been meaning to make some ayurvedic incense for my vedic birth star. I used to buy it from Astroved but they no longer make it anymore. There are like 30 lunar mansions in vedic astrology and the one you were born in is your 'birth star'. There are ayurvedic texts that show the link between ayurveda and vedic astrology. Birth star incense can properly align you with your unique essence and reason for being. It brings about a more integrated sense of wholeness and allows your gifts to shine while minimising against negative characteristics. If you can calculate your birth star on Astroved you can easily reference it with your unique ayurvedic herb from there and then make your own incense. You can use brass cones moulds to make it and just mix it with distilled water and makkoh which allows it to gently smoke. Its very easy.  Its a shame they don't make it anymore but I learned to make it myself. I also use gem prescription for my birth star. Many of the gems are unaffordable so I use semiprecious instead which is more in line with my budget. Got to get my mojo on and make this incense!

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.02.58 am.pngScreenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.04.54 am.pngScreenshot 2024-07-24 at 10.05.32 am.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance