Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Haha this was me this afternoon,

Had left the roof open a crack as I had bait in the car to go fishing after a meeting I had and didn't want the fish smell through the car. Well a big storm came over while I was in the meeting so instead of fish smell through the car I had water all through the car. 

20170603-090751.jpg

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Seriously need to give up on fishing, I seem to be jinxed, manage to stuff something up every time I try .

I don’t know @Determined ..... you cleaned the inside of the car ..... that has to be worth something ..... 😏

Haha @Faith-and-Hope. It certinally got a good wipe down to mop up all the water. Looking cleaner than it has in a while.

IMG_20180103_204249.jpg

😆 @Former-Member ......

LoL @Former-Member

images (20).jpeg

images (40).jpeg

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL:

IMG_1886.JPG

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance