Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB enjoy walk tabby

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. I havent got moving yet @Meowmy  lol , best I do, was going to let it go til dusk, yeah then prob would not have done it after all

Yeah @TAB , will get something sorted. I've tried shelf stacking before and it was ok really, but I really don't like variable shifts. Suits my mind much better if I have a schedule. And also, as you've seen, night time ain't my time to shine generally! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, yeah , just a thought really. Could you try at other places like the one you were at before? just heading off for walk after finding clothes lol  ie back real sooon @StuF 

ok forget to push 'post' lol barely made it home, back nearly siezed this time lol did get to half what was doing semi-regularly last year tho

Good onya for doing a walk @TAB . Hopefully you recover quick!

I'll keep looking tomorrow re work...Gotta leave it for today. Does my head in lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, front of hips stopped me first time, then low back today @StuF  will get there

Good luck w job search

You will @TAB  🙂

Cheers re search

TAB
Senior Contributor

well I was doing that walk fm carpark to school , was a chore though,cos wasnt really walking during the 2 weeks inbetween course days @StuF 

@TAB well done tabby re walk. @StuF good luck with job search. Had a nap. Getting up now

TAB
Senior Contributor

..ha ha just lit fire and split some wood, still puffing @Meowmy  lol didnt do too much lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance