Re: Tabaluga's

What's cracking cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Glisten @Jacques wishing you all a great day 

@Bill16 

Thanks, I am ok but heading back to bed. Got up too early and now just so tired!

TAB
Senior Contributor

no worries @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

just means its not that hungry or eating whatever you gave it is hurts it eg  teeth

@SmilingGecko  just try different brands  cheap stuff cats wont eat its full of filler

car here likes whiskas dry food, tolerates one other brand, wont eat others, same with cans only does small cans, and only Feast. i give it fresh roo mince once a day its like $10/kg, not much more than dry food. try different flavours? mine prefers chicken and rabbit in whiskas dry food

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Bill16 , have a good one. feel bit ordinary here, been in and out of bed today

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, was very anxious. Read the bible. Feeling better. Out doing some errands. Take care 

@Bill16   hey Bill16 beautiful weather went to park and talked to the birds with friend.  perfect. hope your day is going well toox

@TAB have been rotating brands and giving wet food mainly. The stuff has been higher price at Woolworths. I'm just worried he's allergic to something in it. Could be fillers, soy or allergy to fish. He eats all of it. Going to vet soon. Cat may turn up later

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay.

He came back just went out there and gave him some Dine. He came in the house and has really settled listening to this. Hes now relaxed on the floor @TAB I don't know how long hes been out in the wild or what trauma hes had

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um04uCBlxNk

Sometimes, when we adopt or welcome new animal family members, they may have come from a traumatic home or prior upbringing. This can lead to behavioural problems and even a deep untrusting of people around. This works deeply in the mental mindscapes of our friends to provide that love caring and