Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah when I get a spare bloody 2 seconds of my life maybe @tyme thanks though

I hope you get a call from them soon. The last thing you want is you wait...and wait... and wait... and no one calls @ENKELI !

In the meantime, I'm up for a chat.

How have things been for you? (Besides waiting for this call lol - I know that's not fun)

I've quite enjoyed listening to this compilation of music @TAB nice to have on while you are studying. Its very peaceful. Are you into aromatherapy? I keep mine in the fridge and it seems to last forever.  I just have to be mindful of which ones i can use having a cat now.  

Sitting here with you my friend @ENKELI ❤️

I don’t mean to say i dont care but sometimes i am so emotionally tapped out and spent from a day of constantly being needed that some shit like that pops up on my phone and it’s the last thing I care about 

doesn’t mean I don’t care but it’s honestly the last on the priority list of things I care about 

TAB
Senior Contributor

did cenno say they were ringing you ? @ENKELI 

lately they just randomly refuse to accept some med certs, which apparently they are allowed to do (?)

hope things go okay @ENKELI 

Thanks for clarifying @ArraDreaming . Hope things get easier for you today... 

I've found the time around dinner time is the hardest. Then it gets easier once the munchkins go to bed.

@tyme I read a thread about someone talking about getting married and it has brought back the pain and tears of knowing I will never have someone who wants to marry me, nor will I ever have my own children.

Everywhere I look there's an ad on TV about insurance for families, shows about getting married and then the "I'm better than you because I have kids" look from people who are supposed to love me, my once favourite aunt being one of them. I just received an email from her about her beautiful daughter in law and some get together that they would be doing me a favour inviting me to.

Aunt is one of those people who had 3 successful sons who went on to get high paying jobs (one was a pilot, another is an aircraft maintenance engineer, the other lives in Ireland with his perfect wife and 3 perfect children). She looks upon me as "oh I love my niece but I am so glad she's not my child. That would be an embarrassment".

The trigger of marriage, weddings, all the trimmings and trappings that goes with it hits harder each year and I feel uglier, fatter and dumber than ever. 

Centrelink called me, they have approved my exemption and to add to the veracity of my exemption requirement I burst into tears when she said it had been approved.

My girlfriend of 50 years has just bought a new car and wants to take a road trip tomorrow and I am trying to remain positive about going but I really don't want to. Guess I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Bet ya wished ya never asked how I am now lol!! 😍

that chaos has been this house all day @tyme
TAB
Senior Contributor

will be glad when its over. the worst for me is worrying I have forgotten an appt @SmilingGecko