Re: Tabaluga's

@Glisten hey G, hope you had a good week. Enjoy a great weekend.

@ENKELI Retiisi did your GP give you 3 months?

Did you upload the Medical Certificate in the My Gov app?

Centrelink have to accept the Medical Certificate.
Doctor says you are unfit for work. End of discussion.

Centrelink has never debated or questioned my medical certificates.

Poor Scy Actica not doing well.

We can hangout in the Dimensions Home together and everyday we get to meet each other for the first time 🎉

I would like to work with you @Glisten as Iggy pop said,I wanna be your dog 

@TAB just went to the vet and told the nurse I wanted cat food for a stray cat and she said they only had specialty food for health conditions.

She then went on to tell me the cat is unfortunately protected by law and has to be surrendered to the council ranger who picks up the animal and takes it to the local pound for full examination to see if he's microchipped or not and giving vaccinations and neutering if need be.

She said I could tell the ranger I wanted to adopt the cat and this information would go along with him to the people at the pound after the cat is fully cared for.

When the cat comes back tomorrow to my house I am obligated to call the council. They have an afterhours number. I dont know how expensive it will be but just saying be careful. 

This cat would have to be the most affectionate caring little animal and I could end up losing him

TAB
Senior Contributor

just try different pet food as said. @SmilingGecko  just say havent seen can, simple. doubt they would ring unless they really hate cats and want to trap it.

I rang vet, they were not interested in the slightest unless involved them getting paid for something. ie from me.

Just forget you went there and move on.

Hiya @Glisten @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko  and all

Had work this morning then had a nap this afternoon that kinda got away from me! lol

Wishing you good weekends

(Have a great break @Meowmy !)

TAB
Senior Contributor

think I might go back to bed again soon @StuF 

knocked most of study off

brain telling me it wants to drink after like 10 days not bothering me lol

probs better off going to bed lol. cheaper and no hangover or regrets lol

@TAB @StuF @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @Glisten @Jacques @Meowmy 

I am ok, maybe a little blah lately but I am trying to push through that.

I have been busy working on an application for a scholarship this morning. Hoping to study cert IV in mental health peer work next year. It’s a 12 month course. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

guessing thats to do w Sane rumour ?

@Oaktree  good luck.

you could do trainer straight afterwards then you could teach others.prob best to get experience first maybe