Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Fair Enough @Zoe7

we worked today @Zoe7

feeling a bit sad with my D1 mil talking abot her son`s last girlfriend , soo sad xoxo

That seems inappropriate of D1's MIL @Shaz51 sorry it is making you sad as well.

How is Mr. Shaz coping with his shoulder and work - is he pushing himself too much to get things done or are you having to do more to compensate for it?

ohhhhhhh my sister @Zoe7, mr shaz is soo over it at the moment , people say to retire but we cant yet , still got bills to pay , no pension yet

I think we will downsize as the we  are not needed anymore xoxo

It is hard when you need to keep the business going despite the difficulties @Shaz51 and not able to retire yet. So much going on for you and you have to think about my sister - hugs and hugs Heart

Heading off forum early tonight @Shaz51 @TAB @Former-Member @MDT @Sam3 @Sans911 and others visiting this thread...

Feeling totally exhausted tonight and need to rest even if I can't sleep. Goodnight all Smiley Very Happy

thank you my wonderful sister @Zoe7, love your hugs , going to bed now , sending you hugs for tonight my sister xoxo

Good Night @Zoe7

Nite @Zoe7

Zoe the builder. Can she fix it?

Not sure what you meant by your message @Former-Member - r u ok? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance