Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I hope the washing isn’t to overwhelming for you @Snowie and that sleeping in your own bed is great. 

Hope today is kind to you. 

Thanks @Captain24 

Slept really well last night.

Finished most of the washing, now it has to dry. I have clothes everywhere around my house. Too cold outside for them.

I hope your day is going well too.

That’s so good that you slept well @Snowie it makes so much difference. 

My washing is outside just to get some fresh air. The air is real fresh! It’s getting colder by the minute. No double digits here today! The feels like is ridiculous! 

I will bring it inside after physio and put it on the aiders in the spare room. I have the ac cranked in there. 

Afternoon all.

Had my psych appointment this morning. We decided to try and do some EMDR again for the work place incidents. She didn't think I was stable enough to tackle my childhood SA. Had to agree with her there.

Today however we spoke about quite a few topics. Was a relatively light session which was nice for a change. I was able to drive home without having to stop. Yay for me!

Now home on the couch with my oodie, the dog and the heater on. So so cold.

Hoping everyone coming past here is having a good day.

That sounds like a good session today @Snowie with it being light but still covering lots of topics and not having to stop on the way home. Well done!

Hi @Snowie , glad your psych appt went well 👍

Yes, it's freezing. My triple RAT test came back clear but am still very congested and my asthma is bad so I'm staying in bed. 

Hoping it's not too much of a come down being home after being at your happy place. 

Thanks @NatureLover @Eve7 

Started getting a sore throat last night. Still there today. Hoping it doesn't get any worse.

I can feel my mood slipping a bit after getting home. Something I expected to happen. Hoping some journalling will help. Should go for a walk but using the cold weather as an excuse!

@NatureLover glad your RAT test came back negative. I hope some rest in bed helps.

Taking mum out for lunch today. It would have been her and my Dad's Wedding anniversary today, so thought I would do the right thing. 

Oh hope your not getting sick @Snowie  so much going around and it tends to linger for so long. 
my gp had me do a swap yesterday and the got the results this morning, think there was like 9 different things, all negative. 

Glad it came back negative @Bow but doesn't help in knowing what is wrong.

You're right, so much going around at the moment.

Well the SW is meant to be coming out today. I will say the SW instead of my SW as they don't feel like they are mine. Only have a few left and then it's finished anyway.

Meant to go to the dentist this afternoon. Can't really be bothered getting of the couch.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance