Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hi @Snowie , thanks for your message ❤ I'm still sick in bed, bad asthma as well, day 8 with no improvement.

I'm sorry your mother called you selfish 😡 You are definitely not selfish! 

I hope today is better for you 💙

Morning @NatureLover 

Sorry to hear that you are still sick hon, especially if there has been no improvement.

Have you gone to the doctors?

I hope you have someone able to look after you or at least get you what you need.

Sending lots of healing hugs 💗💗

Thank you so much @Snowie  ❤️

I did go to doctor but have just booked another appt for tomorrow. Out of pocket. 

My neighbour did some shopping for me. 

Can't seem to get warm so I hope you are keeping warm and that your thoughts are manageable today 💙

Glad you have booked another appt. @NatureLover There must be something they can do for you to try and overcome this.

So glad you have a nice neighbour that can help you out.

So so cold here too. Need to go up the street but really don't want to go out into the cold. Have 3 layers on top too!

I think you might need to take cash with you as well as warm clothes, if all the eftpos machines are still down. 

Thanks. The weather has been miserable for so long now. Did you end up getting sick after you got back from the snow? @Snowie 

Just went to Aldi and Coles. Credit card worked @NatureLover 

Had a sore throat and runny nose for two days but then cleared up, so feel fine now.

Had to do something online for mum this morning in regards to her bank and car insurance. Got into trouble because I didn't go see her last night. Supposedly I said I would. Can't remember ever saying that. Can't do anything right.

Hey @Snowie.

Im really sorry to do this to you but it’s part of the alzheimers. My nan use to

ring and hurl abuse at me because I didn’t turn up somewhere at a certain time. Or she would get her husband to drive to my house and then abuse me. 

If you have any questions I can answer some as I was greatly involved in Nans care. 

Glad your credit card worked and you were only sick for 2 days @Snowie .

So sorry though that your mother is so vile to you 😭

Hope you are safe 🤞💙

I'm ok thanks @NatureLover 

Saw mum this morning. Happy as, like she had nothing to me yesterday.

Have to take her out this afternoon so will see how that goes. Only her and I in the car for two hours. Hmmm.....

I hope your day goes well today hon.

Oh gosh, I was hoping you could avoid your mother a bit @Snowie . 

I'm relieved you are OK and hope you can stay that way despite 2 hours in the car with your mother 🤞

Sending care 💙

Thanks - got doctor again today. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance