Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Hey there @Fluttershy1 💜🌺

I’m so sorry things are still so intense, and I hope they do help you there sweetheart 🌺🫂

Hang in there, holding space and sitting with you 💜💜

It is hard when we aren't able to get the help we deserve @Fluttershy1 

Yes it can be overwhelming. Can you break it down into smaller parts. Just think about getting through the next 10 minutes. Is there anything you can do to try to help yourself?

I've been listening to an app. the last few hours. It has breathing exercises on it and also some nice sounds. It has been helping me get through this afternoon.

Do you have any apps. that you listen to?

@PinkFlamingo - I just wanna run, there’s no point in trying to get help, they won’t help me,  I just wanna hide away. I feel like a burden. 

@Snowie - I’ve been with my support worker we have been playing skipbo and watching movies. I feel overwhelmed and in shutdown. 
im safe

@Fluttershy1 the system is indeed broken and a lot needs to be done. I feel like more services need to be available before people reach the state of crisis.

I hope playing skipbo and watching TV with your SW provided you with a good distraction from things

I’m really sorry to hear that @Fluttershy1 😔💜

I agree with @Snowie  and @creative_writer regarding making it through in little moments, taking your time, and doing something you can get some enjoyment/distraction from 🌺

and I also agree the system needs many more services to support vulnerable people before crisis💜💜🫂

Hi @PinkFlamingo @creative_writer @Snowie @tyme @Jynx - things are quite hard, I got taken in by police yesterday night as I was struggling. I’m safe but they didn’t want to help me. 

im safe, just really struggling, wanna run and hide from everyone, im so overwhelmed with everything. 

I’m so sorry the services aren’t supporting you @Fluttershy1 😔💜

it seems to be cycles of going around in circles - I wish they would do something to help you better, when you need it 💜

Feeling overwhelmed is totally understandable - there’s lots going on for your body to recover as well as the emotional aspect of what you’ve been through sweetness 💜🫂

have you reached out to the Pink Elephant web site to see if their resources or peers can help out a bit more? 💜

holding space for you and sitting with you xx

@Fluttershy1 sitting with you. It breaks my heart you are not able to access the support you need. Sending you hugs 💖🫂

I have reached out to pink elephants @PinkFlamingo - they were helpful, I’m just really not coping at the moment, it all feels abit to much emotionally and physically. I’m safe though

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance